Sunday 8 December 2013

Cute stocking fillers for her ☆

Hello everyone,

Its that time of year again when Santa comes to town and you're looking for the prefect gift to give to her. Her being your mum, friend, girlfriend or sister. These gifts are perfect who likes either beauty or comfort.

Firstly we have these beautiful nail polishes called sinful colors. These nail polishes are so pigmented its unreal. These were only £1.99 each and they look stunning on the nail. I got them in the shades rise and shine and dancing nails. Both of these nail polishes are really in for the winter time but also you could go for a nice berry colour and other dark colours. Also i think these nail polishes look really high end but you can find them in your local drug stores. I brought mine from boots.


The next things I picked up was 3 yaknee candle tarts. These are cute little tarts what you can pop into a yankee candle holder and put a tea light under and it makes your whole room smell lovely. The best thing about these are you can choose the scents so it makes it more special and personal. I got one of them on offer at 94p and the other two were £1.24. I got the scents fluffy towels, fireside treats marshmallow and black cherry. Fluffy towels is a very light fresh clean scent, fireside treats marshmallow smells delicious just like marshmallows and black cherry smells like a rich fresh cherry which I absolutely love. Also if you are feeling extra nice you can get them a jar candle which are so cute and cozy for the winter time.

Every girl needs underwear right? Topshop sells the cutest underwear in the world! The do a deal where you can get 3 pairs of underwear for £10 and obviously I had to get someone a pair or 3. I have some and seriously they are so comfy and every girl for sure would think the same. Okay this might be a bit weird that I am talking about underwear but we will let that one slide. I got ones with a little pug on it but its wearing a little Christmas hat because it is Christmas. Also I got ones with little red and white penguins with lace and they are very cute and lastly I have got a floral print with black lace at the bottom and they are really nice. Topshop have a wide selection and I love them all! So yes I have just been talking about underwear but whatever!

Finally I have really cute primark socks. You can never beat primark socks they are cheap but so so adorable. Socks don't have to be boring a wide variety of chooses gives the perfect sock for anyone. I brought these really cute owl socks and they were £3.00 for a pack of 3. You can also buy Christmas socks if you like because it is winter. What I like about primark socks are they are really soft and comfy.



I hope this blog post has helped you in some way of what to buy either your friends, mum, sister or girlfriend or anyone else I have missed off. I hope you have fun Christmas shopping and I will see you next week. Goodbye xo

















No comments:

Post a Comment