Monday 17 February 2014

My mad fat diary ♡

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't done a blog post in a while but my life has sort of been a bit manic lately. But here I am writing to you about the new and old series of my mad fat diary.

If you haven't seen series 1 of my mad fat diary what are you waiting for turn on that computer and watch it on catch up because for me it changed the whole aspect on my life. It is about a teenage girl who has been in a mental hospital because suffering in the past with self harm. She then comes back home and starts living life and meets the most craziest of friends and lives life as a normal teenager. But her friends yet didn't know about her story...

The reasons why I love this tv series so much is because you can relate to it in a way. As a teenager we all go through hard times but you meet these amazing people and they pick you right back up again. As well as it being around self harming there is a lot of romance in it what also can capture the hearts and emotions of its audience.

My favourite character is either Archie or Chloe. Archie well is just eye candy and the sweetest character like ever! (also a bit of a geek whats also a bonus in my opinion). And Chloe because, yes sometimes she can be a bit of a cow but she is my sort of person. She is stunning and mysterious what makes the tv series so much better!

In the 2nd series Rae goes back to school and she is agitated about what people would think of her and Finn. She feels like that she is embarrassing Finn because of she thinks he can do better but really he loves her for who she is. I am exited for the series because I would love to see how she acts at school because as a teenager still in school it would be interesting.

If you would like to watch it you can find series 1 on 4oD and the second series would be tonight at 10:00pm GMT time on E4.




1 comment:

  1. Loved this post! Going to watch it for the first time tonight <3

    ReplyDelete