Sunday 21 September 2014

♡My Beauty Must Haves♡

Hello lovlies

Recently I have been trying out new products and I there are some which I have been loving a lot and ones I would love to share with you. All of these products are drugstore which saves you a lot of money!

My first product is a foundation. I think I am a bit late to the club with this one as a lot of people have already tried it and recommended it to other people but if you have not tried it yet and a bit like me who always waits then nows your chance. The foundation is the Wake Me Up Foundation by Rimmel London. 






This is the only foundation which I can find that matches my sin perfectly! This beautiful foundation leaves your face looking fresh and woken up (hint in the name) In the sunlight it makes your face have a natural glow which I love and it does not leave your face feeling heavy and dry. Throughout the day it stays on. For me this foundation is good because it does not go patchy like the other foundations I have tired leaves my face looking orange further in the day but this one stays on my face as just applied. I would totally recommend this product because it actually does work in covering up my blemishes. I picked this up in Superdrug for £7.00 as they were having a deal on Rimmel products. 


My next product is Maybelline Matte Maker Powder which saved my life. I normally use the collection powder but mine ran out. My friend recommended to me to buy this product which I did and it was the best choice of my life! Well probably not the best but you get the point. I am in love with this product because it is so easy and quick. You do not need to much product on your brush so it lasts forever! I have had mine for 2 months and it has only just hit pan. 




(Please ignore it has hit pan but at least it shows the love)


I brought this product for £3.99 which is a complete bargain for such a fantastic product! I will defiantly be re-buying this when mine runs out!


My next product is 3 lipsticks I can't get enough of. They are all fab prices!






The first lipstick is MUA which we all know is cheap and cheerful. This lipstick is bright red which you cannot go wrong with. This product was only £1.00 which is amazing. This does stay on for a while which is totally worth £1.00




The second lipstick is one by Rimmel London which is a purpley/pinky colour which is great for autumn which is coming up. I got this a while back but only started using it. I brought this for £4.99 which is more expensive but worth it. It stays on well and you would not regret the purchase. 




The last lipstick is a lipstick by Rimmel London which is a more of a lip balm but lipstick mixed into one. This leaves your lips feeling moist and loved. I adore this and been wearing it for ages now! I brought it for ££5.99 but totally worth it! I am so going to buy more of these in different shades. 











No comments:

Post a Comment