Saturday 14 September 2013

The way to long gorgeous hair

Nearly every girl wants long beautiful healthy hair and I am here to tell you how to keep your hair healthy and grow! 

1. Water is your bestfriend. Drinking water will promote healthier scalp and healthier hair. When your body doesn't get enough water, it begins to dry out. So throw away the coca cola and start drinking water as much as possible. It's also good for your body and you will get less bloated. 

2. Take vitamins! The one I use is HalibOrange for teens they are also really good for the brain nails and skin as well as hair. The only down side is that they smell really bad. Also Biotin is meant to be very good but I haven't tried it yet but i know lots of people who have! vitamins will help ensure that your body has the nutrients it needs to produce hair.

3. HEAT! I admit I use heat on my hair on a daily basis but now on weekends and some school days I embrace my natural hair and just go with it. Air dry your hair as much as possible. You can do this by showering/having a bath at night so it air dries over night.  If you have to straighten/curl your hair please remember to put a heat protective product, I use the v05 one whats really good. 

4.  Eating healthy will have a huge impact on hair growth. Your diet affects the nutrients in your body and those nutrients are used to build new hair. If you do not have the proper nutrients, your body cannot build hair as quickly or as strongly. Eat a proper diet with the correct nutrients to promote hair growth.

5. Wash your hair less often. I know that might sound gross but over-washing your hair can make it fragile and prone to breaking. Most dermatologists and stylists agree that washing every day is unnecessary. Three or four times a week should be enough for most people. Also buy a dry shampoo they really help!

6. Don't get regular trims!! Okay there is a bit debate about this one but there is no point getting trims ever month if your hair is not damaged. I would say get a trim everyone 4 - 6 months. Obviously if your hair has bad dead ends then yes go ahead and get a trim but if you are going to the hairdressers every month your hair is just going to get shorter and stay the same length. 



My hair has grown a lot since last year. I have old photos of me about a year and a half ago with my hair.

Thats a year and a half ago (thats snow in my hair btw)




I hoped this post helps you get that lovely long beautiful hair and people with long hair I am so jealous of you!!!

I love all of you and goodbye xo 


















2 comments:

  1. Some really great tips here Hannah! I never really thought about diet, but it makes a lot of sense. I abide by the every second day hair wash, my hair feels a bit less brittle now. Good luck with the never ending hair growing. I'm aiming for a Rapunzel look!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete