Saturday 31 August 2013

Kate Moss lipsticks review ♡

Hello everyone,

Today I am back with another review! I recently watched Zoellas videos on youtube and I saw she really liked the Rimmel London Kate Moss lip sticks so I went out and brought some in boots. They were £5.49 pounds each and I got the shades 20 and 22. One is a pretty bubblegum pink and the other is a ruby red.

I have worn them a lot and what I love the most is they last all day! I went to bed and still woke up with some on my lips. Also they are really thick so you don't need to put on much at a time what helps save it so it doesn't run out that fast. It doesn't take long to dry and it's not sticky like other products I have used in the past.

I do not regret purchasing them at any second and the packaging is really cute whats a bonus. I can only thank Zoella for this buy and we can only thank Kate Moss and Rimmel London for this great product! I will defiantly be buying much more of these lipsticks!








Remember if you like the look of them and great fans of lipsticks like me you can buy them at boots or any drugstore stores :)

Adios x

2 comments:

  1. I saw other shades of these before but didn't know whether to get them and I might get a pink one now:D

    ReplyDelete