Thursday 15 August 2013

Summer in the City outfit ♡

Hey Lovelies x

So as some of you are aware I am going to Summer in the City (stiC) on Saturday! I have now figured out what I am wearing and I want to share it with you guys. First I am just going to start with my makeup.

The makeup I am using are:
Eye shadow - Naked palette £28.00
Mascara - MUA £3.00
Powder - Sheer loose powder Collection £4.99
BB cream - BB cream Maybelline £6.99
Eyeliner - Gosh £1.50



I have gone for a natural look but pretty, This is what it looks like with it on :)




Now onto my outfit!!


I am trying to go smart casual. 
Top - Topshop petite £15.00
Skater Skirt - International £11.99 
Sandals - New look £17.99 
Necklace - Primark £2.99 
























5 comments:

  1. It looks amazing, I need your help with choosing my outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter??

    Let me know and I will make sure to follow back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will follow on GFC and twiiter? my twitter is @_hannahbensonn :) you do it first xx

      Delete