Tuesday 27 August 2013

Gran Canaria 2013!

Hiya everyone,

So I have been on holiday to Gran Canaria for a week so thats why I haven't been updating my blog as much as I should. It was so nice there it was really hot and sunny. We stayed at a place called Vistamar in Porto Rico. Everyone was lovely there. Every night we ate out at many different restaurants around our apartment. Also another good thing was the beach was right opposite us so you can just walk down and go into the sea. At the hotel they  had a nice little pool what was sometimes busy and sometimes not. We were going to do the watersports but we kind of just ran out of time.

I went with my cousin, my sister, mum and uncle and we all just stayed together. I went and got my friends little prezzies like bracelets and sweets and I got myself a baggy top.

Here are some photos from my holiday..








1 comment: